thedemonlibrarian

The Demon Librarian

Warning to all readers: A mind once expanded can never return to its original dimensions. #trufax Website: http://www.thedemonlibrarian.com/ My name is Lynsey. I am an avid reader. My favourite genres are Urban Fantasy, Paranormal Romance, and the occasional Historical or Romantic mystery. I currently have around 30-40 series on the go, and am constantly feeding my TBR monster. It's an addiction, what can I say? Anyway. Happy reading, everyone! ☆.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆ ♥ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆

Cloak and Dagger (The IMA, #1)
Nenia Campbell
Rapture in Death (In Death, #4) - J.D. Robb I love this series. Not one has been a dud so far. Each crime story is fresh and very different from the last, and this is no different. I'm going to try not to give away any details on the crime itself, as that's best left for you to ponder over as you go along. But I will say that the use of futuristic technology in these books, make the crimes like nothing you have read before.The secondary characters of this series are slowly wheedling their way into my heart. I LOVE Peabody. She is so dry in her humour, and she's really starting to loosen up with Eve. Not being quite so formal all the time. Roarke was as yummy as usual, and I really felt bad for him when he got messed with in this book. What it made him do... I know he will have a hard time forgiving himself for that. It was beyond cruel.I'm yet waiting to find one of these books that I don't find deserving of 5 stars.