thedemonlibrarian

The Demon Librarian

Warning to all readers: A mind once expanded can never return to its original dimensions. #trufax Website: http://www.thedemonlibrarian.com/ My name is Lynsey. I am an avid reader. My favourite genres are Urban Fantasy, Paranormal Romance, and the occasional Historical or Romantic mystery. I currently have around 30-40 series on the go, and am constantly feeding my TBR monster. It's an addiction, what can I say? Anyway. Happy reading, everyone! ☆.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆ ♥ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆

Cloak and Dagger (The IMA, #1)
Nenia Campbell
The Warlord Wants Forever  - Kresley Cole Not my favourite coupling in the series. I'm glad I didn't read this first when I started the series years ago. I read A Hunger Like No Other as book one, which is the first full-length novel, and loved it. Had I started with this one I may not have continued with the series. I didn't like the fact that he could control her actions at one point. Made me uncomfortable. I would even recommend for others to do the same, and then maybe once you're into the series and have got to know and love the world and characters, you could read this one and the other novella-length one: Untouchable, featuring Murdock Wroth and Daniela, because the two stories overlap in time/scenes anyway.